How To Connect Roku To Wifi With Username And Password?
By Roku Support
Date : Sep 18, 2018
Views : 1781
Comments : 0
Category : Support For Roku
Roku is a video streaming device that can be connected to your smart TV through an HDMI port. It enables you to stream various video channels like amazon, Hulu plus, spotify and many more. It utilizes your internet connection to get access to these channels. You can watch your favourite movies and TV shows through Roku device. When you buy a new Roku device, you can attach the device to your smart tv through the HDMI and complete the setup process to get your device registered. Roku can be accessed through a Roku remote which comes along it when you buy a new Roku device and uses either AA battery or AAA battery. If you have queries related to Roku, you can contact on the toll free Roku tech support number.
Lets Now Talk About How to Connect Your Roku to WiFi with Username and Password. You can Setup the Roku Device Using the Following Guidelines:
- Connect the Roku device to the TV through an HDMI port.
- Power ON the Roku device as well as your television.
- Login with your Roku account or create a new account if you don’t have one.
- You will go through a process of setting your account pin.
- You can register your account on Roku.com/link.
- Once you have registered your account, you can login in with your username and password.
- Now you can access various channels through the registered Roku account.
Connecting to the Wireless Network
- When you connect the Roku device,a display screen with logo of Roku will appear on your screen.
- Now you need to connect your Roku to the available wifi networks. Using your Roku remote go to the settings options displayed on the Roku setup screen.
- Select Network > WI-FI and connect to the available wireless network.
- Now type your wireless password and click on connect.
- Once you get connected to the available wireless network, you can enjoy services of various video streaming channels.
- In case of wired connection, you will need an ethernet cable to get connected to the network.
If you need any assistance regarding your Roku device, you can contact Roku tech support phone number where our network engineers will guide you through a simple and easy procedure. Our technicians expertise in resolving all kind of issues related to Roku. so whenever you have any doubt in mind feel free to contact our service.