How to use roku streaming stick ?
By Roku Support
Date : Oct 8, 2018
Views : 305
Comments : 0
Category : Support For Roku
Roku is a video streaming device that lets you stream tons of different video streaming channels like amazon, hulu plus, spotify and many more. A roku streaming device receives internet connection from a wired or wireless router.
It is a HDMI stick that can be pushed in the back of your smart TV to stream TV shows, movies, and music from different services like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, Spotify, and more. The earlier version of Roku worked on TV’s with a supporting MHL port.
In our content, we will talk about how to setup and use roku streaming stick;
Following are the guidelines to setup Roku Streaming Stick -
- Carefully connect your roku stick to the back of your smart tv through an HDMI port.
- Plug the small end of USB port into the displaying end of your roku stick and the other end into into the wall adapter through an ethernet cable.
- Place two AA batteries into Roku remote.
- Power on your TV and choose the HDMI input. You can select the HDMI input by using the Input button on your Roku remote. Now you will see Roku logo on your TV’s screen. On the other hand, if you don’t see any logo on TV screen then you should understand Roku Stick is not getting enough power supply.
- Once your Roku is finished booting up, you are redirected to pair your remote so that you can use it with Roku Stick without any problem. Just press the pairing button for 3 seconds and wait for few moments until the remote pair with Roku.
- After pairing remote, choose menu language.Now, it's time to start the Roku setup. You will get on-screen instructions to connect your Roku to the internet and for registering your Roku account.
- We can wirelessly connect Roku stick to network, you just need a wireless router or access point to use it. Roku Stick will scan for the wireless network and you are prompted to choose the network of your choice. After choosing the wireless network, enter the appropriate password. If due to any reason, you are unable to find your network then ensure Roku Stick and TV are within the range of the wireless router.
- After connecting to wireless network, download and install the all the available updates. Once the update installation gets complete, Roku Stick will reboot automatically.
- Now you have to link your Roku Stick to Roku account. Create a Roku account and enter that PIN that is displaying on your computer’s screen.
- Once Roku is linked to your account, you can add streaming channels by choosing the “Streaming Channel” section from Roku menu. Tap on the option “Add Channel”. Now all channels will add to your Home list. Now, just choose a streaming channel and start watching streaming content.
Roku streaming devices have been well liked and used by people all around the globe as its fame does not seems to slow down by any means through its capability of streaming tons of video channels. Roku has become a general commodity in millions of people across the world. But there are times when you could face issues with your Roku stick or device. If you are stuck in any such scenario, you do not have to worry as our network engineers provide complete troubleshooting assistance regarding all roku issues. Our engineers expertise in handling every kind of technical glitch you may face with your Roku device. We also provide troubleshooting regarding roku remote and configuration of roku device. So if you face any kind of trouble regarding roku, you can hassle free contact our technicians at any time of day or night since we are available for the service of our customer even at the oddest of hours.just call on our toll free Roku customer support number and get rid of your technical snags instantly.